Here’s a little vision about Roses Bones book. Some parts capture the vibe of the story.
The publication for Roses Bones will be released in the end of 2017. For you who want to know more, please stay tuned. 😊✨
A little insight: In Roses Bones story, 19-year-old Cathy Charlotte encounters the unexpected truth she must confront in order to save her royal family from evil souls.
P.S: This is the unofficial book teaser for Roses Bones novel, which is book three in the Royal Arcanum Series. All clips and song belong to their respective owners, this includes Tom Odell’s song, Can’t Pretend.
About the series:
Royal Arcanum story is started from the perspective of Cathy Charlotte, who has an unexpected journey of self-discovery that she is a royal descendant. She is a naïve girl in the first two books, until she finds out in the next books that there is more than to this life. She has a royal family from maternal side, where everyone in the family seems hiding a dark secret from each other, dangerous secrets that can empower the unseen world. They fight for hunting down the sacred knowledge that is—Royal Arcanum. She wants to believe that there is good in everything, but her heart is shattered with the evilness that some of her family members are capable of doing. Her journey is involving a group of angels known as Chandelier Order, of whom having omnibus eyes in the story. They are the guardian of the secrets and knowledge that are being hunted by the evil people. The Witch and her demons are also chasing after the royal secrets. There are complications that need to be done. Would Cathy be able to save her family from malevolent souls?
About the publication:
There will be seven books in the series of Royal Arcanum. The first installment is published online since March 2016, and the second installment on December 2016, while the third installment will be released in the end of 2017.
The books are self-publishing. The e-Book is sold on several online retailers, while the paperback is only available for sale in Indonesia with Print On Demand method. The e-Book price may vary, depends on each retailers, while the paperback is set.
About the writing process:
The first book, Royal Arcanum was written in the end of 2012 for four months, since there was a revision, the first book officially finished on 2013. The second book, White Foxes was written in 2014 for six months, and with the revision, it was finished on 2015. So on, a year later, Royal Arcanum and White Foxes were published publicly in the same year of 2016, but the first publication on 2016 from the same author was The Salt Prejudice, which is a collection of spiritual poems and short stories.
I’ve just finished reading another great book last week by Manly P. Hall, he was a professor/philosopher in the field of spiritual world. I thought I’d be happy to share on this blog the quotes that I’ve highlighted in purpose for spiritual learning about reincarnation and karma. Anyway, his books are not pretty easy to find around the internet, it took me a long time to find some of his books through link by link on Google, I was actually more like stuck and lost, and surprisingly in the end, I could find his book about reincarnation.
Quotes from book “Reincarnation: The Cycle of Necessity” by Manly P. Hall
- It is obvious that no one can be compelled to accept a belief because that belief is enlightened. ~By Way of Introduction, Pg.12
- Literally the word reincarnation means to incarnate again, to be re-embodied, or more accurately, to be re-enflashed; to return after death to the physical of terms. ~Pg.15
- “Immortality” simply means the deathlessness of the spirit. Immortality is agreed upon by the greater part of the human race, but as the term does not imply any necessity for physical rebirth the belief in immortality is not synonymous with the belief in reincarnation. ~Pg.17
- “Personality” is the term applied to the complex of mind, emotion, sense, and form. Personalities are those objective parts of man’s composite nature which are discernible or uninformed. To most people reincarnation signifies the re-embodiment of their personalities. This is the key to the confusion in Isis Unveiled wherein Mme. Blavatsky insists that personalities are not reborn except under unusual conditions. ~Pg.18
- “Memory of Past Lives” : in both the Eastern and Western schools the memory of past lives is awakened only after initiation into the Mysteries. This memory is preserved in the permanent self and may be contacted when the lower personality is lifted up by discipline into communion or participation with the self. For the uninitiated there is no advantage in remembering past personalities. ~Pg.19-20
- There was no escape from the laws of life and death except the ultimate Nirvana. ~Previous Life of Buddha, Pg.35
- Wisdom does not bestow immortality upon the body rather it elevates the consciousness, giving patience, and understanding. ~Previous Life of Buddha, Pg.35
- We all believe what we desire to believe, and those who desire to be immortal attempt to believe immortality into a fact. ~Pg.40
- To one who has lived long, long life means little; to a world that has experienced much, suffered much, mellowed with ages of existence. ~Pg.40
- The Koran (Al-Quran) is the final authority of Islam. The enthusiastic moslem declares that not one line, not one character; not even a single punctuation mark of the Koran has ever been changed. They advance this book as the only scriptural writing in the world that has not suffered the corruption of revision or translation. ~Reincarnation in Islam, Pg.61
- The Koran contains one Sura that is interpreted by numerous modern moslem as authority for the belief in metempsychosis, “God generates beings, and here they return to him.” This statement appears to be specific and incapable of other interpretation, but it is only fair to say that reincarnation is a disputed point in Islamic orthodoxy. ~Pg.62
Will you wait, surrender, or make a move? The truth is, only you, yourself who can know the answer for a truth in your life. Some says; if you give up, you can’t never know, if you seek, maybe you’ll know. But the truth is, no one will know the mystery, unless it flashes before your eyes. But some says the truth is bitter. No one can make a decision for your life, unless you let them. Will you find it?
*Note: I know it’s still a long way to go, but I always get excited to share this with people who follow the story throughout the Royal Arcanum series. For anyone who doesn’t know about the first installment, you can read further on the book menu, since this one is showing a book teaser for the third installment, which is Roses Bones. Okay, If anyone ever wondering, it’s not literally a rose that has bone, nope, it’s some kind of metaphor, but you’ll only find out if you read the full story. Thank you^^
The clouds are hanging,
not much in agony…
The birds are singing,
not much for mocking…
The days won’t vanish into ashes,
because the world is still here,
waiting for you,
for your call.
The first time we moved in, we found an obsolete paper hung in front of the entrance door, the words said; this house is cursed, do not open!
My dad grimaced as he read that, that could be teenager’s prank. He had considered the whole sleepy town idea since some residents already warned us about the house, but there was no turning back, and he already bought it anyway.
The Victorian house looked uncanny and old. The dusts and cobwebs had been covering every corner of the space. I hated the idea if the house might be haunted by an old story and ghosts. More strangely, no mirrors hung in each bedroom, but the only one I found was in the living room. Some rumors said that the mirror was the heart of this house. Who would seriously believe that?
The moon shone above your creep
The sun brighten under your fear
What day will become the fortnight?
They say; it’s hard to know that
That’s… when your heart melted…
Away with your empty crock
The sun and the moon,
will show you the way…
In the past two weeks, I guess, recently I feels something change within me. I don’t know how to perceive all those changes into my mind, or my brain. It’s like a slow transformation, starting from the way I dress, the way I style my appearance, the way I talk that ridiculously somehow it sounds like I came from a different era, I talk like a mature person than I used to be. Because of that, I’ve been saying this to myself, “Do you even hear yourself talking?”
This is the realm we encounter, but not everyday.
I have a dream almost every night, and it was intense. Most of it were nightmares, but the oddity that happened to me: I never been scare of it or trying to scream in the middle of the dream. Almost every encounter with those dreams, in the end, there was always someone who came to save me from the danger either women or men.
And I woke up, safely.
And I could remember almost every detail of shapes and scenes in those dreams. Sometimes, that makes me kind of hardly differentiate between the real thing or not.
But somehow, I just found my way back to their realm. It was weird of how I could come back like three times in three nights to the same place, sometimes met the same person in there.
I never scare though, felt like someone always guarding me from behind, even I couldn’t see it clearly. But she was always be there for me, no matter what.
You have no idea of what I’ve seen…